India First, Moving Ahead
Entire Travel & Tourism, Aviation and the Hospitality sector is going through troubled times.
The Question which all of us in the National Board has been debating is: "How do we add value, be relevant & keep the spirits boosted for our Skålleagues"
The Pandemic has placed our lives on a standstill, but our energies can be utilized with educating ourselves & getting to know our Skålleagues & the products they represent Pan India.
Despite India’s rich cultural heritage, historical monuments, exotic cuisines and different civilizations, the domestic tourism sector remains largely unexplored.
Domestic Tourism has been a major growth driver for many countries and often accounts for over 70% of Travel and Tourism’s contribution to GDP. With India, the figure shoots way higher to an exceptional 90%. The expansion of the domestic tourism sector, as a result, directly stimulates the job market by creating more opportunities. This, in turn, has also given a massive boost to the hotel and hospitality sector and other ancillary industries, catalyzing and generating employment for many.
Skål International India organizes the webinar series on Zoom: Skål International India: India First, Moving Ahead.
Every day from 1:30 PM - 5 PM, Skål International India offer the slot to its 14 Clubs in alphabetical order, 3 - 4 Skålleagues from that respective club gets to present their hotel/product/destination /airline or the Product they represent. Each Member gets 45 minutes to present the product Including the Question Answer Time.
Link to view/participate in the Webinar will be mailed to all the Skålleagues Pan India.
Skålleagues interested to present should send in their request to their respective Skål International Club Secretaries with a CC to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th April 2020
GUIDELINES TO PRESENTER:
1. Only Domestic Destinations /Hotel/Resort/Airline /Product relevant to India.
2. Kindly keep your presentations in PPT Format & Video Formats.
3. Keep it professional - Adhere to Work Clothes /Background with no background audio disturbances.
4. Preferably use good quality headphones/Mike for your presentation.
5. No personal comments /propaganda shall be entertained.
6. Ensure your home Internet has a good Bandwith for the conference.
GUIDELINES TO VIEWER:
1. If using video - keep it professional - Adhere to work clothes/background with no background audio disturbances.
2. Preferably use good quality headphones/microphone for good audio
3. No personal comments/propaganda shall be entertained.
4. Ensure your home Internet has a good bandwidth for viewing.
Looking forward to active participation from all our Skålleagues. Please note members will be allowed presentation slots on First Come First Serve Basis.